Selling your El Paso home is about finding the right buyer for your property, especially if you want to sell your home as is. Cash Home Buyers will also buy your house as is for cash, with zero closing costs and the hassle of dealing with realtors.
However, there are a few things you need to know before starting this process, including how much it will cost and what is required in order to make that sale happen. We’ll go over all the different ways to sell a house without an agent so you can decide whether or not hiring one is suitable for your situation.
Survey the Market
Before you start looking at homes to sell, it’s essential to know the current market value of your home. This will give you an idea of how much your property is worth and what kind of offer would be acceptable from potential buyers.
- How long has the house been on the market?
- What are other homes like yours selling for in the area?
- What is the average time on the market for a home like yours?
Understand the Contract Being Offered.
Understanding the contract being offered is key to determining whether or not you want to sign up for it. This will help you understand what you’re getting into and meet your expectations.
The contract should explain the following:
- The terms of the sale (e.g., how much money will be paid, who pays for closing costs)
- Who is responsible for repairs and maintenance after closing; if there’s no mention of it, this may be an issue later on; if something breaks down unexpectedly—make sure whoever comes over to fix it knows they have some serious explaining to do!
Understand Buyer Financing Options.
There are various ways to sell your home in El Paso, but each option comes with its own set of risks and rewards. Here’s a look at some of the most common financing options:
- Cash offers—Cash offers are made in one lump sum at the time of purchase. The seller will receive this payment upfront, which can be deposited into their checking account or transferred directly into their bank account if they choose.
- No-cash offers—A no-cash offer involves working with an agent who helps you find buyers who want to purchase your house using alternative methods such as loan programs or rent-to-own agreements.
The Appraisal Process for Fast Cash Sales
The appraisal process can take anywhere from two to four weeks. You’ll need to follow the same steps as you would if you were selling with an agent, but there are a few extra steps involved in getting the appraisal done right:
- You’ll need to get an appraisal done by a professional appraiser. This is not always possible, but you should be able to find one on Craig’s List or Zillow for about $100/hour (or less). If your seller isn’t willing or able to pay for this service, then don’t worry about it because most appraisals aren’t free!
- Make sure that whoever does your home inspection has been licensed by the state of Texas since 1999 and is experienced with foreclosures. A good rule of thumb is that if someone hasn’t been licensed since 1999, they probably aren’t qualified; however, this isn’t always true, so call ahead before hiring someone just because their license expired recently!
Consider an Online Real Estate Company When Trying to Sell Your Home
If you don’t want to pay for a realtor, several online real estate companies like Cash Home Buyers will buy your home as is. Such companies offer cash offers on homes in El Paso, Texas, and surrounding areas.
There are no fees involved with Cash Home Buyers because we aren’t trying to list your property on MLS or market it – that’s what realtors do. Instead, we connect directly with homeowners like yourself who want an easy way to sell their house fast and need someone who knows what they’re doing when it comes to negotiating offers, handling appraisals, etc., and preparing all of the paperwork.
If you want to sell your El Paso house as is, you may want to consider selling it as is and without a realtor. This allows you to save money on commissions and fees that usually accompany the price of a real estate agent. Selling as is will also allow you more time to list your property with an agent specializing in this type of sale. You can find more information about how you can sell as is by contacting us or calling 915-229-8974 today.